Ring Size Guide
Unsure what your ring size is? We'll help you find out your ring size easily!
Method 1. Using an existing ring you have
- Take a ring that fits your desired finger
- Measure the inner diameter of the ring in mm
- Follow the chart below to determine your ring size
- Tip: if your existing ring falls between two sizes, we suggest going for a size up!
Method 2. Measure your finger using a measuring tape
- Take a measuring tape and wrap it around your finger. Use the measurement and follow the chart below to determine your size.
Method 3. Measure your finger using a piece of paper
- Cut out a long, narrow piece of paper and simply wrap it around the finger you want to wear your ring. At the point of overlap, mark with a pen and then measure the marked distance using a ruler. Use the measurement and follow the chart below to determine your size.